Massage has both therapeutic and remedial benefits. How many people actually take time out for themselves to relax? Watching TV isn’t relaxing, going out and partaking in sport isn’t relaxing. It may be a change of activity or scene which can be a release but it isn’t allowing the parasympathetic side of your nervous system to rejuvenate and repair.
A regular massage can help with this. I am a mobile therapist so this gives you even greater benefits. You don’t need to have the stress of traveling home after your treatment, or arranging for someone to look after the children so you can leave the house and for many being in their own home allows them to be more at ease.
Treatments last between 30 minutes and an hour.
I treat men, women and children of any age:
- elderly clients who find moving difficult benefit from the regular treatments.
- teenage children suffering with exam stress
- office workers with upper body tension from being desk or car bound
- young mothers coping with babies or toddlers
- sport and fitness people with overused muscles
This week I’ve treated a body building champion, a stressed office worker, an 85 year old pensioner and a fitness instructor. All welcome!
If you’d like to know more or to book a treatment, please contact me to arrange a suitable time.